£24,000 - 27,000
Charity People are delighted to be working with an organisation whose mission is to provide emergency medical service. They are seeking a Data Officer to join their dynamic team.
Joining the Data Team, the Data Officer will assist in the management and development of the fundraising database and promoting data-driven decision making. Using your broad range of technical skills, you will maintain the highest standards of data integrity whilst also looking to improve processes and deliver actionable insight.
Other duties will include:
- Running regular data hygiene processes and data imports into the CRM system, ensuring high level of accuracy
- Working with the Database Manager to conduct regular data audits, monitoring how data used and changing data import protocols.
- Provide database selections and advise to the fundraising teams within SLAs
- Contribute to the charity's data segmentation model, as well as run regular data and campaign reports.
- Oversee the de-duplication and cleaning process of supporter records.
- Monitor and ensure the integrity of the data and resolve data issues.
- Create and optimise engaging data complaint support journeys.
- Organise and run regular training consulting and training sessions for staff on data processes.
We are looking for someone who has a real willingness to learn, has excellent problem solving, relationship building and communication skills. You will have experience of dealing with large data sets, building reports, and analysing data in Microsoft Excel/SQL/Excel/Access. High degree of ICT literacy, Customer Relationship Management and its practical application is essential. The successful candidate will have a good understanding GDPR, knowledge of relational databases and strong knowledge of relational databases. Relevant qualification as well as experience working with in charity or fundraising team is desirable.
This organisation is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
If you would like to find out more, please send your CV in word format to Zelda Leader - [email protected] at Charity People. Applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis, so please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.