Job Title: Data Reporting Whizz
Salary: Up to £35,000
Type of Organisation: Social Welfare
Location: Central London
Interview Date: ASAP
Unique Selling Points:
- Learning and development is excellent and is valued greatly internally
- Energetic, fun line manager who will really help to develop you
- It's a charity where you really feel and see the results of your labour
- Induction at the service users hub on the south coast
- Opportunity to attend 1 or 2 work events per year during work hours
- Business Intelligence, Data Science, Dashboards, Reporting, SQL, Data Modelling
As a data reporting whizz you will work alongside a senior manager managing, analysing, reporting and interrogating their data to drive and support the charity.
Your evidence will feed into creating and designing essential insight across fundraising and marketing.
Using analytical techniques and modelling to query databases and build dashboards and reports.
This role will also give the opportunity to grow and expand your business intelligence and insight skills, enabling you to be part of larger projects and developments.
- This is a brand new role so they are very open to someone going in there to make it their own and really run with it
- They are ideally looking for someone who has the technical skills to go in and help them to implement their new vision. Someone who can take what they've done so far
- They don't need someone to go in and reprogram or redevelop what they've done so far, just someone to keep it all going
- Ideally would like someone who has experience with predictive or propensity modelling
- Ideally would like someone who can build data visualisation dashboards over an SQL server
- Happy to consider candidates from outside the sector
- There is a possibility to work from home one day per week
- They are happy to interview as and when they find great people
Top 3 Most Important Elements:
- Data visualisation skills using business intelligence software
- Working with SQL
- Experience of (or exposure to) modelling techniques
If this role is of interest to you then we look forward to reading your application.
A referral scheme is in place for this role - if Charity People place someone you introduce us to, we will donate £250 to a charity of your choice. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with Neil on 020 7939 7441 or [email protected] for more information.
When you apply through Charity People you improve your chances of securing the role in various ways:
*We provide additional information about the role and the client.
*Where needed we can advise you on cover letters, applications and your CV.
*Interview coaching and tips for the crucial moment.
For similar roles to this, or to register your details with us, please go to our website or give one of our friendly consultants a call. The Charity People team all have backgrounds of working in the not-for-profit sector previously and are driven by wanting to see charities performing at their best because of the inspiring and committed people that they employ.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, only the most suitable candidates will be contacted. Before you decide whether or not to apply, please ensure you have read all of the information provided above and make sure that you have the relevant skills & experience for the role.
We shall ensure fairness and equal opportunities throughout our workforce and in service delivery. We welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religion or age.