Job Title: Database Assistant
Salary: £25-28,000 plus benefits
Type of Organisation: Disability
Location: East London plus home working opportunities
Interview Date: ASAP
* Would you like to work from home up to two days per week? Would you like the opportunity to get involved in data analysis with SQL and Power BI? If so then please read on.
* In this rare opportunity you will work with other members of the Database Team to update, maintain and administer the Raiser's Edge database, to maximise the efficiency and use of the database across the organisation, and to assist in Direct Debit and Gift Aid processing.
* You will have a good understanding of how a CRM in a fundraising environment works.
* You will have strong communications skills to be able to interact with other departments internally.
* You will have a natural thirst to improve processes and help make the department run as smoothly as possible.
A detailed job description is available for this role.
A referral scheme is in place for this role - if Charity People place someone you introduce us to, we will donate £250 to a charity of your choice. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with Neil on 020 7939 7441 or [email protected] for more information.
When you apply through Charity People you improve your chances of securing the role in various ways:
*We provide additional information about the role and the client.
*Where needed we can advise you on cover letters, applications and your CV.
*Interview coaching and tips for the crucial moment.
For similar roles to this, or to register your details with us, please go to our website or give one of our friendly consultants a call. The Charity People team all have backgrounds of working in the not-for-profit sector previously and are driven by wanting to see charities performing at their best because of the inspiring and committed people that they employ.
Due to the high number of applications we receive, only the most suitable candidates will be contacted. Before you decide whether or not to apply, please ensure you have read all of the information provided above and make sure that you have the relevant skills & experience for the role.
We shall ensure fairness and equal opportunities throughout our workforce and in service delivery. We welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religion or age.