Charity People are delighted to be partnering Birmingham Hippodrome in their search for a new Director of Development.
This is an exciting period in the Hippodrome's history, having recently celebrated our 120th anniversary, we are now looking ahead to our leading role at the heart of arts and culture in a rapidly developing city. Our vision is of a vibrant world-class Birmingham arts scene with the Hippodrome centre stage.
We are looking for an experienced and influential senior fundraising leader who has:
- A high level of professional credibility
- A proven track record of achieving significant financial income targets
- Extensive knowledge of the fundraising environment both nationally, and in the Midlands
- The ability to balance both artistic and commercial imperatives, in a fast moving, creative environment
- Proven ability to translate strategy into operational plans, and to deliver to financial and activity KPIs
For further information and an application pack, please contact lead consultant, Philippa Bryant at Charity People on 020 7939 7443 or at .
Salary circa £75,000.
The deadline for applications is 29th March 2020.
First stage interviews will take place on 7th & 8th April.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We want to do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.