Charity People are working in partnership with a leading Royal College based in London helping them to recruit an interim Finance Business Partner.
You will be working very closely with the Director of Finance and Resources providing advice and support to budget holders
This role will be a contract role till December 2020 or January 2021. The salary being offered is between £50,000 per annum to £55,000 per annum.
Some of your main duties are:
- Develop and operate appropriate financial models and tools
- Provide advice and guidance to budget holders to ensure best practice on procurement and contract management
- Develop and maintain internal service standards to meet business needs
- Oversee the production of statutory reporting activities including HMRC submissions
- Very strong experience in management accounts
- Other duties and responsibilities will be shared if you are suitable for this role by the recruiter (the full JD)
Candidates applying for this role must have the following requirements:
- Excellent commercial skills
- Experience of financial business partnering in a charity or not-for-profit organisation
- Demonstrating an understanding of risk, risk management processes
- Experience of collaborative work across all areas of business
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Very strong experience using Excel
CVs will be submitted to the client on 20th September, 2021 and interviews will happen w/c 20th September or w/c 27th September.
Candidates applying for this role must be available to start on a very short notice.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.