Charity People is thrilled to be working with a leading children and baby hospices, in their search for a Fundraising Assistant. This is a new and exciting role within the fundraing team.
Location: North East London/Essex, Hybrid/Flexible working options
Hours: 35 hours
About the Charity
Their mission: To provide a home away from home; to provide the highest quality palliative and holistic care to help local families to cope with the challenges of looking after a terminally ill baby or child in a warm, loving environment.
About the role
This is the perfect entry-level role for an enthusiastic and keen individual who wants to start their career in Community & Events Fundraising as you'll learn about different fundraising income streams through supporting the community fundraising, and challenge and charity-owned events whilst the team deliver an ambitious growth target.
- You'll provide excellent stewardship to supporters and provide support for all presentations, talks and charity events across the fundraising team.
- You will provide admin support and keep the database up to date and accurate.
- You will support on creating social media communication, updating and editing the web pages and producing marketing materials.
- There will be plenty of training and personal development provided by the team.
- Keen to learn and develop within community and events fundraising.
- Skilled in IT and administrative tasks
- Excellent at building relationships
- Skilled at liaising with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Enthusiastic and driven
- Organised and able to work under pressure in fast-paced environments to tight deadline
- Great attention to detail.
Closing date: June 27th However applications will be considered on a rolling basis, so apply asap as the role may close early.
If you're interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please send your CV to Tanya White at Charity People.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.