Charity People are excited to be supporting a national health charity in their search for a new Head of Corporate Partnerships
Position: Head of Corporate Partnerships
Location: London based, with remote working considered for the right candidate (minimum 2 times/ month in London, plus attending partner meetings)
Contract: Full-time, permanent
This is relatively early days for the charity's corporate fundraising programme. We're looking for someone who's had experience of growing income from corporate partners, who's excited by the possibility of building the income stream and who has a strategic, impact-led approach to partnership development.
You be able to demonstrate:
- Significant experience of successful corporate partnerships fundraising across the full corporate fundraising mix, including strategic partnerships.
- A track record of meeting and exceeding challenging targets
- Experience of effectively managing six-figure, multi-year partnerships.
- Proven experience of leading, inspiring and empowering a team to deliver excellent results
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral with the proven ability to communicate with persuasion and credibility, conveying complex information simply and demonstrate tangible benefits of collaboration
To apply please send your CV and a supporting statement (max 1.5 pages), both in WORD format to our Senior Consultant, Philippa Bryant.
Deadline for applications is midday on Friday 7th August.