Charity People are supporting a wonderful Midlands based charity which provides nursing care and emotional support for anyone affected by life-limiting illness or bereavement.
We are looking for a Head of Digital and Offline Marketing to join their team. This role is the senior manager in charge of bringing their 'digital first' objective into reality, making them famous and supporting the marketing objectives of the rest of the organisation. It is a lovely meaty role where you'll propose the strategies and lead, develop and mentor the team of three to create reach and engagement by using all methods and channels, including: great content, social media outreach, online community building, SEO, PPC, website engagement and UX, PR and offline marketing.
This is a really hands on and strategic role. You'll be leading the team but also upskilling the organisation on all things digital. We are looking for someone with:
- Significant experience of developing and managing successful digital engagement strategies and campaigns
- A demonstrable track record of devising and implementing multi-channel marketing and communications strategies
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of: web CMS, administration and hosting; social media management (paid and organic, tracking and traffic management); Paid Search (Google AdWords, Google Display Network and social channels); SEO tools and processes
- Comprehensive knowledge of content marketing and content research and development
- Knowledge and experience of new and emerging digital marketing tools and platforms
There is a genuine, flexible and grown up working culture. The role will be a mix of home and head office working (Derby)
For more information about this fantastic opportunity please get in touch ASAP with Ellen Drummond at Charity People.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), race, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.