Charity People are delighted to be working with a charity that provides support to people who've suffered domestic violence and abuse. There is an opportunity for an HR Coordinator to join them for a period of 5 months. The role will focus on providing support in the administration of the day-to-day operations of the HR and training functions, providing a professional, confidential customer focused human resource service.
We are looking for a highly organised and experienced HR Administrator, with ability to communicate effectively and work accurately. Strong customer focus, and ability to work on own initiative are essential.
Role: HR Coordinator
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £22,788 pro rata
Location: London Head Office (Hybrid working)
There are several elements to the role:
* You will provide support to the Recruitment Officer with all recruitment administration to ensure that candidates receive a professional, high-quality service and positive impressions of the organisation. Ensuring all tasks are completed within agreed timescales.
* You will monitor recruitment mailbox, responding to all initial queries, escalating as necessary to the Recruitment Officer.
* You will manage the assessment process for recruitment panels, scheduling interviews, preparation and circulation of documents in advance collating and submitting the results to the interview panel. As we as following up with candidates after interviews. Informing unsuccessful candidates and providing feedback from interviews where requested.
* You will be generating offer letters and ensuring completed paperwork is returned and processed e.g. pre-employment references, Disclosure and Barring Service certificates, maintaining all recruitment campaign files in accordance with regulations, ensuring that all new employee procedures are correctly administered. This will include ensuring that contracts of employment and all required forms are signed and returned and that any issues are escalated to the human resources manager as soon as possible.
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
* You will be managing and maintaining the DBS check process, logging actions and alerting the head of human resources of undue delays or problems at an early stage. Checking that DBS forms have been completed accurately, ensuring that DBS renewals are managed and maintained, shredding DBS certificates received from individuals once no longer required and not less than six months after date of receipt, according to regulations
Learning and development
* You will be assisting in the coordination and administration of all learning and development activities, managing scheduling and booking of training including liaising with trainers, sending diary invitations and joining instructions to staff who are booked on training courses with all relevant information pertaining to the courses, producing register of delegates.
* You will be undertaking all records management developing and maintaining effective record keeping systems. This will include creating personnel, case, subject and event files. Ensure that they are kept up to date and in good order. Make improvements in consultation with team members.
* You will act as the first point of contact for the HR team, answering the phone and taking messages as required, opening and distributing all mail for human resource team and provide general administrative support as required.
You will have experience of maintaining effective office systems and working in an administrative or secretarial function including preparing standard letters, documents, data input and filing as well as using databases and online systems.
How to apply:
We are looking to move quickly with this role, please share your CV.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.