Individual Giving Manager
Mental Health Charity, Surrey
Mental Health Charity based in Surrey are looking to recruit an Individual Giving Manager to lead on the development of the individual giving programme; this post holder will be responsible for the recruitment and development of all new and existing supporters across channels and products.
There has never been a more exciting time to join The Charity, with a refreshed brand, new website and additional investment in the Donor Engagement team. As Individual Giving Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading, managing and developing a high performing team (5 direct reports), generating over £4m each year. Improving and delivering audience insight led engagement strategies and supporter journeys, the post holder will develop the individual giving programme to convert and retain prospects and supporters.
Creating inspiring storytelling to build long-term relationships with donors, the Individual Giving Manager will manage campaigns and projects effectively, ensuring that best practice and regulatory guidelines are followed.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Experience of developing a wide Individual Giving programme including acquisition, retention and legacy
- Able to deliver donor engagement strategies and journeys that are optimised for income generation across different channels
- Excellent people management skills and experience of developing staff
- Experience leading integrated campaigns including digital and offline channels
- Demonstrate understanding of using data and databases
- Experience of new product development and proven ability to set up testing programmes
- Experience of managing external suppliers and agencies, and negotiating contracts
- Experience of analysing and interpreting results/trends to inform strategy
Interested candidates should send their CV in the first instance to Ben Garner at Charity People