Charity People is delighted to be partnering with The Green Party to help find an Interim Head of Development to lead their fundraising team on a 6-9 month contract.
Salary: £44,467 - £56,395
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week
Job type: Contract - up to 9 months
Location: Currently home based, moving to hybrid working model in 2022 with 3 days/ week in the London Office
We are looking for an interim Head of Development to implement the party's 2022 fundraising and development plan, working with two newly recruited managers and the wider team. You will have experience and skills in fundraising, marketing, membership support and external communications. You don't need to be an expert in all these areas, but a proven track record in fundraising is essential.
As Head of Development, you will be responsible for the delivery of our 2022 fundraising strategy. You will lead the conception, delivery and evaluation of appeals and fundraising events. Working closely with the Communication team you will develop the messaging, marketing and engagement plans for appeals. You will also work with key senior internal stakeholders to identify and develop Major Gift opportunities.
To succeed in this role, you'll be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of leading an organisational wide fundraising strategy
- A successful track record of managing staff and working with volunteers
- Evidence of an aptitude for collaborative and team working
- Proven track record in IG fundraising and designing and delivering successful direct marketing campaigns
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to remain calm in high-pressure environments, with a high level of personal and professional resilience
- Strong networking and people management skills, with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels and make compelling pitches
Please send a copy of your CV to Philippa at Charity People. If your profile fits what we're looking for, we'll be in touch with further details and to arrange a phone or video call.
Our client is reviewing CVs on a rolling basis so please get in touch asap to avoid disappointment.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability, and potential. Please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help ensure the application process work for you.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities with which we work.