Internal Auditor required for a short term contract role to work with a leading £19million turnover NGO based in London.
You will be working with the Head Quarters based in London and also the country office based in Rwanda.
Candidates applying for this role should be available to start immediately and this is a 6 week assignment offering a day rate between £173 per day - £193 per day PAYE.
If you are looking for a short term contract role, this is a great opportunity to work closely with the Director of Finance and the country office.
You will carry out a risk based internal audit remotely.
Your main duties and responsibilities:
* Conduct country office and functional audits, special reviews, and investigations.
* Draft audit findings that clearly describe the conditions, criteria, cause and effect and recommendations to correct identified deficiencies.
* Ensuring all audits are planned and conducted in accordance with professional and departmental standards
* Producing high quality reports for local and senior management and trustees
* Following up on actions agreed with management to confirm they have been completed
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills:
* Experience of risk-based auditing
* Highly developed analytical skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, including excellent English language skills. French will be advantageous.
* Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
* Excellent influencing skills and confidence to challenge senior management
* Ability to take the initiative and work independently
* Ability to work in challenging environments
If you have the required experience and skills, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.