One of the leading mental health charities based in London are looking to recruit a Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner to join their growing team. This is a newly created role offering a salary between £40,000 per annum - £42,000 per annum.
Candidates applying for this role should be able to start on a very short notice. There's a very high possibility of this role going permanent after two months.
Candidates applying for this role must be actively studying towards a recognised CCAB (ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CIPFA) qualification.
This role will initially be a temporary position with a very high possibility of it going permanent.
Some of your main duties are:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assisting budget holders with budget and accounts queries
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Accruals, prepayments and month-end tasks
- Dealing with cost centres and both restricted and unrestricted funds
- Working closely with the finance team
Candidates applying for this role must have the following requirements:
- Experience working within the charity or not-for-profit sector as Management Accountant
- Strong experience using Excel
- Ability to work in partnership with budget holders
- Cashflow, forecast, variance analysis experience
This role will be closing on 22nd September, 2021 and interviews will be held w/c 27th September, 2021.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.