This leading arts organisation with over 500,000 visitors each year is recruiting for a Marketing Campaigns Manager who will be responsible for marketing and ticket sales in line with the wider audience strategy. Managing the Marketing Officer and working closely with external stakeholders the post-holder will devise, implement and monitor effective marketing campaigns to meet sales targets.
Key responsibilities within the role will be as follows:
- Manage the Marketing Campaigns Officer
- Plan and implement marketing initiatives to target new and existing audiences to achieve sales, admission and audience development targets
- Liaise with production companies and their representatives over campaign planning
- Organise direct marketing, advertising campaigns and other sales promotions including print, radio, outdoor, direct mail and digital activity
- Exploit new digital sales and promo channels to maximum effectiveness, maintaining awareness of latest developments and analysing results
- Close collaboration with partner organisations on joint marketing opportunities
- Ensure all marketing budgets and invoices are kept up to date and are accurate
- Work with the Marketing Executive on projects to identify areas for upselling memberships and Hospitality within show campaigns
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous line management experience
- Experience of campaigning at management level, ideally within an arts, entertainment or visitor attraction environment
- Experience of managing and briefing suppliers and marketing shows and services in an arts venue
- Experience of working to deadlines, and of successfully managing budgets
- Self-starter with the ability to motivate yourself and others
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels
- Customer focused, target driven and results orientated
- Interest in and knowledge of the arts in general
If you'd like to be considered for this role please send your CV to or call on 020 7939 7448 to have an initial chat about the position.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), race, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.
Please note, due to the number of applications we receive we aren't always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.