LEADING MULTI-DISCIPLINARY UNIVERSITY
PARTNERSHIP PROGRAMME MANAGER
6 MONTHS TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT
LOCATED IN CENTRAL LONDON
£15.50 + £1.87 HOLIDAY PAY PER HOUR
FULL TIME, 35 HOURS PER WEEK
The purpose of this role is to manage the successful delivery of the partnership, in the initial 6-month period. You will be developing strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders from multiple organisations, understanding the aims and objectives of all partners. You will also be responsible for establishing clear systems and processes, relevant project management tools and a programme plan with key action points and milestones, while reporting to the stakeholders throughout the process.
The role would be perfect for someone with experience managing projects in a complex organisation, excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain key stakeholder relationships. You will be an organised, assertive and proactive individual with a background in partnership management.
* Project Management qualification (e.g. Prince 2)
* Demonstrated experience leading multiple projects and working with a range of senior stakeholders in a complex organisation
* Experience of arranging, running and servicing meetings
* Excellent organisation skills, with attention to detail and ability to plan and prioritise
* Strong communication skills - written and verbal
* Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to drive continuous improvement
* Experience working with online shared project management tools
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to apply, please email your CV by Tuesday 19th November to [email protected]