London's Air Ambulance Charity
Full time: 35 hours per week
Salary: £26,000 - £29,000
Charity People are working in partnership with London's Air Ambulance to help recruit a Personal Assistant. You will be supporting the Institute team, ensuring the smooth running of the Institute's education programmes and courses.
Every second of every day, London's Air Ambulance delivers rapid response and cutting-edge medical care to save lives in the city. Critical injury can happen to anyone, at any time. It is the biggest killer of people under 40. We bring the hospital emergency department to the scene, delivering life-saving treatment to the 10 million people who live and work in London. The service was established by a group of committed, determined and pioneering medics. They saw that people were dying before they could get to hospital. They understood that every second counts. This is an exciting time to join this growing charity.
* Effective diary management for the Institute team, to cover all internal and external appointments, and to include travel arrangements and associated expense claims.
* Undertake duties that may assist the Institute team in performing their roles, such as management of email traffic, triaging of requests from external organisations and the formatting and preparation of documents / presentations.
* Assist in the creation of visual material for presentations; advertisements and preparations of manuscripts, including teaching and lecturing materials.
* Production of meeting agendas and minutes of key meetings (candidates are not required to be shorthand proficient).
* Proof reading documents, press releases and marketing materials.
* Assisting with the administration and execution of events; conferences and courses.
* Maintenance of the meeting room booking including university and trust room bookings for courses.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in an administration role and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be able to engage with people skilfully and warmly at all levels and will be able to work independently as well as co-operatively with others. Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint).
How to apply:
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please share a copy of your CV and Supporting Statement to [email protected]
Closing Date: Monday 13th June
Interviews: 28th June
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.