We're looking for an experienced and self-assured major gifts fundraiser to join the fundraising team at a women's charity in central London.
As Philanthropy Manager you will be responsible for generating income from major donors, as well as corporate partners; this is a varied, interesting role working within a dedicated team.
Key responsibilities within the role will include:
- Initiate, develop, and steward relationships to maximise gifts from High Net Worth Individuals and corporate partners
- Oversee and develop a prospect research strategy to ensure that prospect management systems are used effectively
- Work closely across the charity to maximise opportunities for high value audiences from events and initiatives
The charity is really keen to see applications from individuals with the following experience:
- A proven creative commercial approach to income generation activities backed up with a strong understanding of the major donor philanthropy and corporate markets
- Evidence of a range of innovative ideas and thinking related to income generation that complements and extends beyond traditional fundraising
- Experience of working successfully at both a hands on and strategic level, with evidence of ability to think and act strategically
- Good planning and budgeting experience
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
Our client is reviewing CVs on a rolling basis, so please get in touch asap to avoid disappointment.