Philanthropy Manager, North Bristol NHS Trust
One of the UK's largest NHS Hospital Trusts is looking for a Philanthropy Manager to join their team. Based at Southmead Hospital you'll be responsible for developing and growing their individual giving programme for mid and major level gifts.
The Philanthropy Manager position is a fantastic opportunity to take on a role with:
* the potential to lead and shape our mid and major giving programme
* the chance to grow your experience of major giving
* line management responsibility
THE ROLE: As Philanthropy Manager, your responsibilities will include:
* speaking to existing and potential donors to cultivate deeper relationships
* working with senior stakeholders across the Hospital
* exploring funding opportunities across the Hospital
* organising and hosting donor events
* preparing and presenting funding proposals
YOU: The successful Philanthropy Manager will have good experience:
* in influencing and building effective relationships at all levels from volunteers to senior staff
* a proven track record of fundraising/sales success
* the ability to plan, prioritise and managing a number of projects simultaneously.
* face to face fundraising with donors at all levels
* a passion to make a difference and improve donor processes
This a fantastic flexible role. Full time but they would consider candidates looking for 4 days per week. As well as a competitive salary the organisation also offers fantastic NHS benefits.
Closing 24th September
Interviews 13th October
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.