Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
Sales Executive (B2B)
£28K + Excellent Benefits with 30 Days Annual leave.
This influential Charity who are 'self-funded' - generating income from selling subscriptions, training and consultancy in support of organisations whistleblowing arrangements, is going through a period growth. The demand for their advice line is greater than ever and they need to be in a position to meet that demand. Increasing the size of their business support team, this is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to really make their mark at an influential and growing Charity!
The successful Sales Executive will be able to demonstrate the following:
* A proven track record of success researching prospects, closing sales & exceeding income targets in a commercial environment
* High energy level, drive and self-motivation to consistently hit quarterly targets
* Genuine commitment to the charitable sector
* You will be proactive, highly organised, enthusiastic
* Experience of income generation at a not-for-profit organisation (Desirable not essential)
Great benefits such as 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), excellent pension, paid sabbatical, accompanying a generous starting salary of up to £28,000 per annum.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or call on 020 7939 7424 to have an initial chat about the position.