Do you have experience working on funder biding and strong Finance Business Partnering skills? A great opportunity has come up to work for a medium sized charity which works in partnership with a number of agencies such as the Home Office, local authorities, housing providers and other service providers, to provide support to clients.
A £10million turnover organisation, are looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner to work with their Head of Finance on various funding bids. Due to their growth, a new opportunity has been created to work for this organisation which makes a massive difference to the lives of refugees and asylum seekers in the UK.
Candidates who are part qualified with strong Finance Business Partnering skills are very much welcome to apply for this role.
The salary being offered is between £41,442 per annum to £45,609 per annum.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Work in partnership with budget holders and advise on the characteristics of various funding
- Very strong business partnering skills
- Supporting budget holders to review management accounts, develop budgets and reforecasts
- Working with external stakeholders, including various funders
- Provide finance support throughout the process of bidding for funding
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills and experience:
- Very strong on Finance Business Partnering
- Working in partnership with budget holders, fundraising staff and other stakeholders
- Experience of staff management would be an advantage
- Part qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CIPFA)
- Experience working with various funders such as Trusts & Foundations, local authority, Home Office, Housing providers, Health institutions etc.
First stage interview will be held w/c 4th October, 2021
Candidates shortlisted will be required to write a supporting statement
If you have the required experience and skills, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.