This growing medical charity based in North London with good transport links, is recruiting for a Senior New Business Manager to join its growing and successful team. Having increased income by over £10million over the past 10 years, the charity is growing and this is a new role for the organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop new business for a charity with huge potential, and for you to secure some prominent, valuable partnerships. Working within a charity consistently recognised as being a great place to work, the Senior New Business Manager will be a valued and core member of the fundraising team.
Providing a vital lifeline for many people each year, this charity has lots of potential for corporate partners, and is ready to really forge ahead and generate new partnerships across CRM, strategic partnerships, and COTY. Working within a supportive, experienced, and collaborative team the key responsibilities within this role are as follows:
* To identify and win new corporate partnerships for the charity - across strategic, commercial, sponsorship and COTY - ensuring income and high value opportunities are maximised
* Line manage a New Business Manager and support their approach to securing new corporate supporters in line with the team strategy
* Deliver against personal income targets
* Proactively build a strong and robust new business pipeline of long-term high value prospects
* Prepare and deliver successful pitches; prepare and submit persuasive written proposals; conduct negotiations and finalise contracts covering multi-year, sponsorship and CRM
The successful applicant will have a demonstrable track record of delivering five and six figure partnerships; the ability to build strong relationships internally as well as externally; and the drive and enthusiasm to deliver on personal income targets.
If you'd like to be considered for this role please send your CV to or call on 020 7939 7448 to have an initial chat about the position.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), race, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.
Please note, due to the number of applications we receive we aren't always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates.