We’re looking to recruit a highly organised, data-driven, proactive and enthusiastic
digital projects manager to join the busy CharityComms team. You will be
responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital
projects, products and services.
Digital projects manager
Hours per week: Part time. 21 hours over 3 days. (FTE 35 hours/week)
Location: Working from home remotely
Reporting to: Head of membership
Salary: £29,000 pro rata (£17,500 for 3 days/week)
Duration of contract: Initially six months, with a possibility of extension.
The digital projects manager will be responsible for the management and coordination of existing digital products and services and new initiatives to support delivery of a great membership experience for our growing network of 8,000 individuals from over 750 charities.
We expect you to be data-savvy with an in-depth understanding and appreciation of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be methodical, have excellent time management skills and use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams, both internal and external.
You should be able to manage and deliver the digital lifecycle of our products and services within quality, time and budget requirements.
Key areas of responsibility
- Provide end-to-end project management and delivery of our digital products and services portfolio.
- Scope project requirements and prepare budgets to deliver the right product, on time and on budget to maximise impact and support continual improvement.
- Ensure a seamless user experience across our digital product and services portfolio.
- Work closely with the CharityComms team to adopt an integrated approach to product development.
- Build strong working relationships with external partners, including sponsors and digital service providers.
- Seek opportunities for improvement across our portfolio of products and services.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter (no more than two pages) outlining how you meet the person specification to: Sarah Clarke, Head of membership at CharityComms.
Applications close on Sunday 13 June 2021.
Interviews (to be held online)
No agencies, please.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.