For 20 years, CharityJob has been at the heart of recruitment in the UK charity and non-profit sector, connecting great charities with great talent; every year, thousands of people find their dream job through us.
You’re a talented hands-on marketer who isn’t afraid to take on a challenge. You’re looking for a position that allows you to take full ownership of a team (five talented marketing specialists) while making the most of your strategic and tactical marketing skills. Reporting to the company Director, you’ll be playing a key role in forming what we do and how.
You’ll be responsible for planning and executing the marketing strategy for both the B2B (recruiters) and B2C (candidates) sides of the business. With your passion for digital marketing and relevant experience from previous roles, you'll develop a comprehensive plan with the team, discover opportunities to attract more candidates and recruiters, manage the annual budgets and make key recommendations for change to senior management.
- Oversee all elements of B2B & B2C marketing.
- Contribute to the overall business as a member of the Senior Management Team.
- Collaborate with the Senior Management Team to evaluate/prioritise requirements coming into various marketing functions.
- Provide short and long term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of customers.
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on all marketing activity.
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy that integrates all digital marketing channels: email, PPC, retargeting, social media, SEO and more.
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials.
- Lead the way on building insight around recruitment and job hunting, telling stories with data and building strategy based on this.
- Work closely with our product, dev, and sales teams, and provide active support to sales that include great sales messages, promotional offers, working on campaigns to be delivered inhouse providing up to date and accurate information and be in charge of all collateral.
- Take ownership of all the messages throughout the customer journeys.
- Lead and develop our Acquisition Manager, Content & SEO Lead, Email Manager, Data Analyst & Marketing Assistant to own projects and execute day to day plans.
- Maintain relationships with our partners, working closely with our Content & SEO Lead to build and maintain relationships with industry leaders.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing or relevant comparable roles
- Broad experience across multiple marketing channels including digital, social, content and advertising
- Excellent attention to detail, ideally with strong copywriting skills
- Ability to manage numerous work-streams and stakeholders effectively
- Highly organised with strong project management skills
- Forecast and budgeting experience as well as ROI analysis
- A self-starter, comfortable with cochange.
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently.
- A creative problem solver who can think things through analytically.
- A proactive, can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously.
- Experience in online recruitment advertising
- Micro-strategy or BI system experience
- Hustle to get the resources you need, build something from nothing, and make magic happen.
- Sense of humour -- we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
Applying for the role
We will be assessing applications on a first-come, first-serve basis, and interviews will take place as soon as we hear from great applicants. So, make sure you get your application in as soon as possible!
- 25 days holiday a year + 8 statutory bank holidays
- Flexible working and remote working
- Pension plan
- Shorter working hours for the months of August and December