For 21 years, CharityJob has been at the heart of recruitment in the UK’s charity and non-profit sector. We connect the UK’s best charities with its brightest talent. Every year, thousands of people find their dream job through us, saving charities millions of pounds in recruitment costs. Our aim is to enable charities to thrive in an ever more challenging climate and help people to make the most of their talents.
Our growth continues and our future involves new products to challenge and inspire even the most experienced marketeers.
If you’re looking for a position that allows you to take full ownership of a great team of 6 while making the most of your strategic and tactical expertise. As part of the senior management team you will be reporting directly to the Founders and you’ll be playing a key role in changing what we do and how.
With your passion for digital marketing you'll develop a comprehensive plan with the team, discover opportunities to attract more users, manage the annual budgets, and make key recommendations for change to senior management.
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy that integrates all digital marketing channels. Email, PPC, retargeting, social media, SEO and more.
- Lead and direct the national rollout of a new recruitment product operating across multiple sectors.
- Build, lead and inspire a team to enable you to carry out your responsibilities (currently six talented specialists), working with external agencies as needed.
- Drive a step-change in insight-led strategy: Lead the way on building insight around recruitment and job hunting, telling stories with data and building strategy based on this.
- Lead the relationship with our product and development team
- Work closely with sales: Provide active support to our sales team, including great sales messages, promotional offers, working on campaigns to be delivered inhouse providing up to date and accurate information and be in charge of all collateral.
- Ensure the quality and consistency of all internal and external marketing and sales communications.
- Several years’ experience in marketing roles at a senior level, including launching new digital products and managing established products
- Broad experience across multiple marketing channels including digital, social, content and advertising
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage numerous work-streams and stakeholders effectively
- Highly organised with strong project management skills
- Forecast and budgeting experience as well as ROI analysis
- You will be a self-starter, be comfortable with constant change and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to encourage and inspire those who report to you.
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently.
- A creative problem solver who can think things through analytically.
- A proactive, can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously.
- 25 days holiday a year + 8 statutory bank holidays
- Flexible working and remote working: Currently two days in the office per week (subject to change)
- Pension plan
- Shorter working hours for the months of August and December
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.