The role involves managing a range of research projects focussed on discovering and promoting recruitment trends and best recruitment policy and practice in the charity sector.
Your work will drive change both within the sector at large and in our own products (CharityJob, CharityConnect, and our new applicant management system, SmoothRecruit).
- Develop and maintain a library of current research into recruitment and voluntary sector trends.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of our annual Salaries Benchmark and Diversity & Inclusion reports.
- Develop new research proposals including selection of research methods, managing budgets and presenting research findings.
- Conduct ad hoc research (both through surveys and analysis of CharityJob data) into agreed trending areas. (Possible examples: the application process, remote working, how roles are changing as a result of Covid, and so on.)
- Write blog articles based on your the findings of your research.
- Share customers insights that can be turned into customer-friendly content for website, email, social and sales collateral.
- Conduct research to provide valuable insights towards product and development changes. support the work of our product managers.
- Present findings of your research in webinars, publications and interviews by the press. Be available to be interviewed by the press and in webinars on the findings of your research.
You will have:
- Experience in a role involving a substantial amount of social research.
- A qualification in market or social research.
- A sound understanding of both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
- A good understanding of research software (such as SPSS) and, ideally, SQL.
- A record of distilling research findings into practical guidelines.
- Experience of communicating your findings in a range of forums.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.