From launch in 2000 CharityJob has grown quickly to become the UK’s No 1 largest and busiest job board for the not for profit sector. We are the trusted recruitment partner for 000's of charities, NGO's & Agencies working within the sector. We're a small friendly team where the culture is entrepreneurial, practical, approachable and fun all within a stretching environment.
- Telesales Account Manager offering innovative digital Job board solutions to Charities, helping them to reach and attract their ideal candidates. You will be primarily responsible for building relationships and sales with our large customer base as well as developing new business from qualified leads & incoming calls.
- Over the phone you will be able to engage clients in needs based conversations & give online demonstrations of how our Job board works plus the options available. You will then recommend and sell recruitment solutions that range from job board packages to content driven newsletter options including premium products.
- Our Salespeople are passionate about what they do, working hard and smart for their customers. So, if you’re looking for a rewarding opportunity working in a fast paced, exciting & changing environment then please read on
- This is an office based role with the very occasional local face to face visit.
- Friendly and outgoing with a terrific phone manner
- Puts the client at the heart of the sale
- Takes ownership and is accountable to targets
- IT Literate and mentally agile
- An interest and knowledge in digital solutions
- Can demonstrate success in an outbound telesales environment
Hours 9am to 5.30pm reducing to 9am to 5pm during August & December
Non Contributory Pension
25 days annual Leave
Flexible working hours offered after satisfactory completion of Probationary period
How to apply: please click on the apply button to submit your application.