Charityworks 2022 Talent Programme
Charityworks is the UK’s non-profit and charity sector 12-month, talent programme, that gives you the opportunity to deliver a full-time paid job in a partner charity or housing association and to make a real social impact.
Alongside your placement, you will take part in a Leadership Development programme endorsed by the Institute of Leadership and Management, complete an individual research project to deepen your understanding of the sector and be supported by a mentor and peer coach. Our programme has been designed to accelerate your career development and will provide you with the skills needed to launch your career in the social sector!
Our Fast Track Offer
The Charityworks Fast-Track is an opportunity for people from Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic backgrounds to gain professional development experience in preparation to launch a career in the non-profit sector through the Charityworks Talent Programme. Here’s what you gain by taking part:
- You gain access to professional development support at our supportive development days that aim to grow your leadership skills in preparation to launch a career in the non-profit sector
- You gain fast-track access to the Charityworks Programme in 2022 by skipping straight to our final assessment activities at our supportive development days
Once you’re through the assessment activities, you’ll join the Charityworks 2022 programme with the candidates from the general stream.
- Job Title: Charityworks Leadership Development Trainee
- Salary: The salary for the 2022/23 programme will meet the Living Wage (as set by the Living Wage Foundation). For reference, the salary last year was £18,800 (UK-wide) and £21,600 for London-based placements
- Employer: One of our Charityworks partner organisations.
- Location: Placements will take place across a number of locations in the UK
- Hours: Usually 9am – 5pm
- Contract: Fixed term, 12 months commencing from Autumn 2022
- Requirements: be able to demonstrate your commitment to social change (volunteering, caring responsibilities etc.) and you must have the right to work in the UK
- Background: to apply for the Fast Track you must be from a Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic background
Applications are now open for both streams. Charityworks will close on 24 February 2022 and the Fast Track will close on 27 January 2022.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.