Volunteer Office 365 Administrator (Remote)
Expenses: This is an unpaid position, but we do reimburse reasonable out-of-pocket expenses such as travel and lunch in line with Cheka Sana Foundation's expenses policy.
Interviews are scheduled as the applications come in. So apply now!
About the role
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Microsoft 365 Administrator/1st Line Support to join Cheka Sana Foundation. The Microsoft 365 Administrator will administer and maintain Cheka Sana Foundation's cloud-based applications and end-user services.
The right candidate will be able to provide support for a user base of approximately 50 users. This is a big challenge, so the right candidate should be resourceful. Furthermore, the Microsoft 365 Administrator will be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. In this role, it will be necessary to communicate with various interdisciplinary teams and users.
- Configure and maintain Microsoft Environment, e.g. Azure AD, Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint, and Power Platform
- Manage shared mailbox access
- Manage user and system accounts
- Troubleshoot technical problems and provide technical support to users
- Ensure security through access controls and backups
- Build and maintain an org-wide communication site on SharePoint to keep our volunteers up to date
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 systems administration and cloud-based applications
- Experience with Microsoft Teams and Management
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Excellent communication skills
- At least one year of relevant experience
- Available to volunteer at least 7 - 10 hours a week
What we offer you:
- Free training and learning opportunities
- An opportunity to build your work experience within the field of Microsoft Administration
- An opportunity to be part of a team that is changing lives in Africa
- We provide work reference
Learning & Development:
To enable you to take part in this opportunity, Cheka Sana Foundation will provide:
- A detailed induction to provide you with an overview of Cheka Sana Foundation
- Training and shadowing providing all the information and skills needed to fulfil the role
- A dedicated member of staff to provide ongoing support and supervision
- Payment of "out of pocket" expenses in line with Cheka Sana Foundation's expenses policy
- A volunteer handbook that outlines all of the policies and procedures you will need to be aware of whilst volunteering
Get in touch
- We look forward to receiving your application
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.