The Cherie Blair Foundation for Women (CBFW) is offering the chance for an energetic, dedicated individual to join our forward thinking and dynamic team. CBFW helps release the potential of women entrepreneurs, so they can redefine the future. We deliver training, facilitate mentoring and share knowledge, inspired by the women involved in our work around the world – and by our partners, donors and collaborators.
An exciting opportunity has opened up to lead the development and delivery of a new multi-channel communications strategy and work-plan for the Foundation, in order that we can achieve our organisational strategic and annual priorities.
You will work proactively with colleagues in the Programmes and Partnerships (fundraising) departments to build and deliver targeted, results orientated and quality communications, including for a new fundraising campaign launching in early 2020.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Work closely with the Director of External Affairs (and CEO on an interim basis) in the development of an overall communications strategy and annual communications plans, including: content creation, reports, blogs, digital and social media, website updates, media/press and fundraising/donor comms.
- Manage the evolution and delivery of the Foundation’s identity and brand: working closely with the Director of External Affairs Affairs to support the management of a new messaging framework and visual identity, supporting staff to uphold guidelines to protect the Foundation’s brand.
- To oversee the development and delivery of communications in relation to the Foundation’s new major fundraising appeal, which will launch in early 2020.
- Responsible for writing, editing and production (in-house or with external design support) of a range of communications materials, for example: annual reports, research reports, campaign materials, donor communications, leaflets, newsletters, blogs and other campaign collateral.
- Managing the Foundation’s social media channels, developing and sharing engaging content about our global programmes and sharing the stories of women entrepreneurs as case studies.
- Managing the organisation’s website, updating and uploading new content. Working with an external developer for maintenance and exploring potential website rebuild in 2020.
Please note, the CBFW is committed to creating a diverse team and encourages applicants from a range of backgrounds to apply for this role. We consider applications without regard to race, age, sexuality, belief or disability.
For more information, please download the attached job description.
The closing date for this role is close of business on 27th September and we will interview in our London office on 7th October 2019. Expenses for travel will not be covered. If you have not heard from us by the end of 1st October, please assume you have been unsuccessful
When applying, please email your CV and a covering letter, indicating your available start date.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.