Are you a proactive, organised, and friendly team player with a background in administration? Are you committed to working towards a world where women have equal rights to men, and have the economic independence they need to participate fully in society?
If so, then you could be the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women’s new Corporate Services and Partnerships Administrator!
The Cherie Blair Foundation for Women is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual who is eager to make a difference. This will be a position that you can truly make your own, and where you will play a key role in the daily operation of the charity and its fundraising. This is a dynamic and engaging position which offers the unique opportunity to work and gain experience within two key departments. The Administrator position reports into the Corporate Services (CS) team, but your time will be split equally between the CS team and the Partnerships (fundraising) team. Given the wide variety of support required you will need to be willing to adapt and respond to the needs of both departments and the wider organisation if needed. However, if you are looking for a space in which to learn and develop in a values -driven and fast-paced charitable environment, then this is the organisation for you.
The Foundation offers a fantastic annual leave package of 28 days of annual leave (which includes 3 that must be taken at Christmas). We truly try and take care of our staff and offer a great benefit scheme that includes an EAP service, childcare benefits, as well as many others. Our organisation works hard to be collaborative and engaging and as such we run training sessions, ‘lunch and learns,’ as well as opportunities for the staff to come together and have some fun – whether it is something nice to eat being delivered to your home, or the annual Christmas party!
The Foundation is an equal opportunity employer, however we ask that you review our essential criteria:
- A working knowledge of using databases e.g. Raiser’s Edge, and solid skills on Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of office equipment like printers, screens etc.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- High attention to detail and able to work independently and within a team when needed
- Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Numerate, with an ability to analyse team targets/budgets, interpret and communicate data and financial information
- Organised and able to juggle multiple priorities at the same time
- Strong interpersonal skills, high levels of professionalism, initiative, energy, creativity and flexibility
If this sounds like the sort of challenge you have been looking for, please read our attached job description. We welcome your application.
This is a fulltime position split evenly across the Corporate Services and Partnership Teams, with a salary range of £20,442 - £24,531 pa.
To apply, please download the job description and send us the following:
- Covering letter addressing relevant experience for the role
- Current CV – no more than two pages
Apply by midnight, 2nd August 2021. Interviews will be held via Zoom on the 5th - 6th August 2021.
The Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply for this position – diversity is important to us. All applicants should have the right to work in the UK. We are open to receiving applications from individuals who are interested in flexible or remote working options. Please let us know if you have any access requirements of which you would like us to be aware during this process.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, please note that you will only be contacted should we wish to invite you to interview.
Thank you for your interest in the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women. We look forward to receiving your application.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.