This is an exciting time to be joining Chester Students’ Union. We have had a recent refocus on our charitable objectives, ensuring strong delivery of the core elements of a Students’ Union including effective representation, independent advice and a diverse range of social opportunities. The organisation is energised in becoming the best it can be for over 12,000 students at multiple sites across Chester, Shrewsbury and Warrington.
To provide strategic leadership in the organisation for HR, people and overall student engagement. Additionally, to provide oversight and support to Heads of Department within our membership services and marketing and sales functions. To deputise where required for the Chief Executive Officer.
- To lead work on our people and HR functions ensuring over time we achieve appropriate accreditations such as Investors in People (IiP)
- To work with the CEO in supporting elected officers to achieve their goals, providing coaching and mentoring
- To empower and support managers of our marketing and student opportunities functions
- To provide support and leadership to our advice and representation staff
- To lead work on maximising student engagement through developing and enacting a clearly defined strategy at all sites
- To deputise for the CEO in their absence
A job pack with more information including a full role description and person specification can be found on our website which you will be redirected to when you click 'apply on website.'
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.