Job Title: Fundraising Manager
Hours: Full-time / Permanent
Salary: £34,000 – £36,500
Chichester Cathedral welcomes 350,000 worshippers and visitors each year and is an important contributor in the local and regional economy. Alongside the primary purpose of worship and prayer, the Cathedral fosters music, learning, volunteering, public debate and social action.
The Trust is seeking to appoint an experienced Fundraising Manager to join the small, dedicated team at the Cathedral, working closely with the Head of Fundraising to develop and deliver the charity’s fundraising strategy.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience raising money from grant making trusts
- Some experience raising money from either individual givers, legacies or events
- A natural flair for building relationships with supporters and colleagues
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organisation skills
- Resourcefulness and a willingness to work flexibly
We are seeking an individual with excellent interpersonal skills and a proactive and driven approach to fundraising. You will be sympathetic to the broad aims and values of the Church of England and to the mission of Chichester Cathedral in particular.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then please submit your CV and supporting statement quoting our reference JO1726.
For any further information, please contact Adam Stacey at Charisma Charity Recruitment.
We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis and may withdraw the position if we feel we have sufficient applications, so please send your CV and supporting statement as soon as you can.