CHICKS is a national children's charity providing free respite breaks to disadvantaged children from all over the UK. We believe every child has the right to make positive childhood memories. A CHICKS break inspires new confidence and gives children the chance to have fun, enjoy new experiences and relax. More than anything, it gives them the chance to just be children.
This is an opportunity for an influential, experienced and strategic focused individual to develop donor and supporter relationships that raise vital funds using digital and direct marketing methods for CHICKS children’s charity.
This role requires a knowledgeable, dynamic and committed person to take on the challenge of developing income from individuals, whilst maintaining and building on the current successes, taking the charity to the next individual and regular giving engagement level.
The ideal candidate will have excellent line management experience, impactful communication skills, a flare for powerful storytelling, proven successful direct marketing (including digital) management experience and an ethos aligned to the charity.
You will thrive using your own creative initiative, be motivated by data and have a track record of achieving individual income of six figures.
To develop and lead on a range of data led, impactful fundraising appeals and communications that deliver a strategic increase of funds to meet the charity’s objectives. To lead and implement an integrated fundraising strategy that recruits new ‘minor’ donors and supports existing individuals, regular givers, community fundraisers and event participants so that they receive the very best care and opportunities.
To be an inspiring and motivational manager for members of the fundraising team and be confident to deliver targets.
- Create and implement a new donor recruitment and retention strategy, working closely with the Director of Fundraising and Development.
- To lead and support audience segmentation processes and development to inform the most impactful and appropriate communications.
- To deliver five on-page and digital supporter communications per year working with the whole team to tell remarkable stories and work with external sources (designers and mail house) to secure and develop individual giving targets.
- To lead in developing donor journey cultivation, engagement and management that contributes to the overall strategy.
- Work collaboratively with the Director of Fundraising and Development to ensure the charity’s objectives are met and relationships across the fundraising streams are carefully nurtured.
- Developing and recruiting regular givers.
- Managing and developing supporter database.
**Please note, once submitting your CV for this role, you will be sent a Job Pack and Application Form for completion in order for your application to be processed. This is in compliance to our Safer Recruitment Policy.
Location: Buckfastleigh, Devon/Home Working (Nationwide Travel Required)
Closing date for completed applications: 09:00 Monday 12th August
Interview date: Monday 19th August
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.