Are you a great relationship builder and administrator? Are you passionate about inspiring and supporting people?
We are looking for an expert and driven Administrator to join our Learning and Development (L&D) team at an exciting time of change and growth.
Children’s Hospices Across Scotland (CHAS) is evolving at pace and we know that supporting our people with adequate, timely and fit-for-purpose opportunities for learning and growth are essential. The L&D team ensures such learning opportunities are available and accessed, using a range of systems and processes and this role is key to making this happen.
We are seeking a confident and expert Administrator, with a ‘can do’ attitude and strong interest and passion for working with others. This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled communicator who:
- enjoys working collaboratively with others
- is highly organised
- is a team-player
- has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- has a high level of attention to detail
- finds it easy to quickly establish working relationships
- is focused on delivering on task and deadlines
- knows how to get the best out of Microsoft Office, information databases and other management information systems
- has experience of working in a busy office environment
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Travel between sites may be required and as such holding a full UK driving licence can be useful.
Further details on specific skills, background and experience that we are looking for can be found in the Job Description and Person Specification for this role.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing a full range of administrative support to the day to day activity of the team, which includes:
- Being the first point of contact for L&D queries
- Maintaining employee L&D records and data collection for reporting
- Leading on L&D-related communications and marketing activities, including intranet updates, newsletters and phone calls
- Processing L&D applications, bookings and purchases
- Administering and maintaining L&D Online Systems
- Organising and coordinating logistics for events and annual L&D programme
- General team administration and administrative support for Head of L&D
At CHAS, our ambition is to reach every family in Scotland who is living with the heart-breaking prognosis that their child is dying, and offer them our care and support to empower them to make the most of the short time they have together. As a Learning and Development Administrator, you will be instrumental in achieving this vision.
Further Information and How to Apply
Further information can be found in the attached documents.
To be part of the future of CHAS, follow the link to our CHAS Careers website, click 'Apply Now' at the top of this screen and complete our online application form. Please note that we are unable to accept CV’s.
This post is subject to a Disclosure Scotland Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check.