Chiltern Music Therapy is an award-winning not-for-profit organisation that provides Music Therapy and Community Music services to people of all ages and with many different needs. We are based in Chesham, Buckinghamshire, and have the ideal opportunity for someone who wants to:
- build on their administration skills
- work in a friendly and supportive environment
- join a forward-thinking and pioneering organisation working in the field of arts and health
- grow into the role as Chiltern Music Therapy goes from strength to strength
- enjoy a varied task list
What Chiltern Music Therapy is looking for:
The successful applicant must be efficient and well-organised, and able to work independently and with initiative when needed. Essentially, they must have a good knowledge of office IT and have an excellent telephone manner. Experience of HR admin would be helpful. Duties will be flexible from week to week and will include:
- Responding to general enquiries – an empathic and sensitive telephone manner and ability to write supportive e-mail content is essential.
- Working closely with the Operations Manager and Referrals and Enquiries Manager on the administration of new referrals, new service contracts and the administration and management of therapist schedules.
- General office administration and some PA duties, including office supplies, minute taking, filing and organisation of client files.
- Providing support with marketing, communications, including social media and PR duties, supervised by the Communications Manager.
Salary and Hours:
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Salary: £20,800, pro-rata, per annum
Additional Benefits to PAYE staff:
- Comprehensive induction
- Competitive annual leave allowance (34 days per year, pro-rata)
- Pension scheme
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 26th July.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.