Chiltern Music Therapy is looking for someone with a proven record of successfully securing major donations of 5-6 figure gifts with the ability to work well and engage with a wide range of stakeholders. They must have the ability to manage sensitive donor relationships, including identifying and satisfying giving aspirations.
The role requires excellent IT skills, use of Google Workspace and Salesforce or a similar CRM database is advantageous. Strong organisational, presentation, verbal and written skills are also important.
The successful candidate must:
- Raise gifts from £5,000 up to £100,000 from High Net Worth individuals, family foundations and corporate leaders.
- Develop a 3-year Major Gift Strategy with clear outcomes and targets
- Scope 40 and prioritise 3 relationship opportunities from high net worth individuals, family foundations and Senior Corporate Leaders annually, raising a minimum income of £20,000 in the first year with an increased expectation in following years.
- Engage with the team to enhance the “ask” process.
- Write applications and project/programme budgets (with support from our Finance team)
- Develop high quality presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Record all contacts and communication on Salesforce
- Contribute to fundraising campaigns and social media content in collaboration with our Communications Lead
- Support other team members by jointly reviewing strategy, updating plans and monitoring and evaluating activities of the team.
Salary and Hours:
- The role is fixed term for 1 year on a PAYE contract.
- Hours can be flexible within our core hours of Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. Monday is a desired working / part working day.
- Occasional out of hours meetings and/ or events in the future.
- Open to remote working within the UK and/or optional office-based time in Chesham, Buckinghamshire.
About Chiltern Music Therapy:
Chiltern Music Therapy is an award-winning, not-for-profit organisation that provides Music Therapy and Community Music services to people of all ages and with many different needs. This opportunity is ideal for someone who wants to:
● lead and develop the Major Gift Strategy
● work in a friendly and supportive environment
● join a forward-thinking and pioneering organisation working in the field of arts and health
● grow into the role as Chiltern Music Therapy goes from strength to strength
Over the 18 months, Chiltern Music Therapy has adopted a new way of working, taking away traditional hierarchy and introducing self-managing teams. Our teams work collaboratively to support our communities while at the same time valuing each other for our individuality and different experiences that we all bring to the organisation. We encourage and support all team members to participate in decision-making and business development as well as personal development in areas of their choice. A full induction about self-managing teams and our way of working will be available to the successful candidate.
Please visit our website for more information