S V 2 is looking for a Full-Time ChISVA (Children’s Independent Sexual Violence Advisor).
S V 2 is a Charity working in partnership with Derbyshire Constabulary, NHS England and Derbyshire County Council to provide support for victims of rape and serious sexual assault at Millfield House, a Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) based in the middle of the County.
We are looking for a highly motivated Children’s Independent Sexual Violence Adviser to provide emotional and practical support to individuals who have experienced sexual abuse or rape.
The is a full-time position working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
This position comes with an unqualified salary of £23,549 per annum, increasing to £26,049 per annum once qualified. It also comes with the benefit of 27 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays.
To apply for this post, you will need:
- Five GCSEs Grade C or above or a higher level qualification
- Experience of working with Children and Families
- One Year’s direct practice in managing complex client cases including safeguarding
- Experience of building relationships with partner services and other professionals
- To be a team player, excellent communicator and flexible in approach, attitude and work.
- Full, valid Driving licence with access to a car which will need to be insured for business use
It will be necessary for you to apply for a Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure and be subject to Police Vetting as a requirement for this position.
Applicants should register their interest by clicking the ‘apply online’ button and attaching their CV. We will then contact you and provide you with an Application Pack.
Closing date for completed applications is Wednesday 7th April 2021. If your application is successful, interviews will be held on Monday 19th April 2021.