We’re looking for a keen and engaging individual who wants to develop their career in sales or customer management, to join our dynamic team as a Sales Executive.
The Christian Conference Trust is a leading provider of residential ministry, serving hundreds of churches and Christian organisations across the UK at three stunning venues. We’re in the top 2% of UK charities.
- Ensuring all email or web-based enquiries are dealt with efficiently and in a tailored and professional manner
- Ensuring all telephone calls are responded to efficiently and in a tailored and professional manner
- Converting enquiries into firm bookings by quality follow-up and negotiation to close sales
- Arranging and undertaking client tours, as a key part of the sales process
- Liaising with each centre operations team about potential bookings
- Assisting with targeted marketing campaigns with potential customers
- Providing support for ‘win-back’ campaigns that confidently re-position CCT with lapsed groups
- Representing CCT at exhibitions and events
- Training customers on the use of the Event Manager tool
- Excellent communicator, by email, phone and in person
- Able to effectively engage others
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Highly organised and efficient
- Ability to work under pressure with good IT skills - competent with Microsoft Office
The successful candidate will need to have experience in a sales, customer-facing or customer service role. They will also have maths and English at GSCE grade 4/C or equivalent and be able to travel to and stay overnight at other centres occasionally, as well as exhibitions as required. As part of the role, the Sales Executive will need to be comfortable maintaining CCT’s core charitable values and Christian ethos.
If this sounds like a role that you believe you can put your skills and engaging personality to great use in, then we would love to hear from you. Please provide a supporting letter along with your application.
Applications will be reviewed upon submission.
Please note that your application and the data your provide with it will be viewed and processed by both CCT and our HR consultancy firm, Integra HR Ltd.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.