We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who is a creative visionary with strong leadership capabilities.
The Marketing Manager needs to be a person who masters the tools of digital marketing and finds new opportunities for improving the effectiveness and awareness of our projects in the UK and across Europe, to achieve the mission and goals of Christian Vision, a nonprofit organisation.
How Can You Contribute
- Build an effective strategy for promoting and increasing of brand awareness;
- Implement an annual planning process of marketing activities (tools, goals, budgets) aimed at achieving planned KPI;
- Develop the projects and products of the organisation;
- Lead and develop teamwork;
- Work with contractors and partners;
- Successfully manage projects of web application development, which involves the development of a project passport, preparation of terms of reference, prototyping, final testing and launch;
- Work with numbers, KPI’s, social networks, conversion
- Ensure the interconnection of the local marketing strategy with the global strategy of the organisation, which implies regular interaction with teams from other offices of the organisation;
- Successfully manage advertising campaigns, which involves the development of media plans, approval of designs, collection and analysis of results;
- Manage the team, which includes participation in the recruitment process and development of team members.
Essential Skills/ Experience/ Education
- Graduate education is a preferred requirement;
- Experience in digital marketing (3+ years);
- Experience in team management and leadership (3+ years);
- Experience in developing marketing strategies;
- Experience in project management;
- Knowledge of product promotion tools (SMM, youtube, PPC, landing page, content-marketing, PR).
- Knowledge of analytics principles and tools.
- Strong Christian faith is an occupational requirement
Who We Are
Christian Vision (CV) is a global Christian charity with evangelism at our heart. We carry a strong desire to serve and equip Christians, and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavours.
To this end, we have laboured to develop on-the-ground initiatives and effective media platforms, both of which are outworked in partnership with local churches across the globe to share the Good News of Jesus and mobilise Christians to share their faith.
Touch-a-Billion projects use effective media platforms to introduce people to Jesus in the world’s major languages, and mobilise Christians to share their faith.
Impact-a-Nation projects are on-the-ground initiatives that aim to raise the spiritual climate of a nation by significantly impacting local communities through church planting, leadership development, education, skills training, mentoring and humanitarian aid.
Our teams see thousands of lives impacted each week. From the shores of Madagascar, to the jungles of Sumatra and the cities of North America, God is bringing people into relationship with Him, and we are overjoyed to receive many accounts of people being healed, their needs met, and circumstances transformed.
See more information about us on the Who We Are section of cvglobal.co
What We Offer
CV offers a dynamic and unique working atmosphere, with a lively team focused on using the internet for evangelism and mobilising Christians to share their faith. Teams contribute to a well-funded and resourced global strategy, to use the latest technologies and online best practices, to create demand in Christian faith and connect interested individuals to church networks for follow up and discipleship.
- Work in an international Christian organisation;
- Creative and friendly team;
- Training and opportunities for professional growth;
- State of the art cutting edge office facilities.
- Vibrant office culture / posh coffee and annual hot cross buns and mince pie tasting.
Applicants must send a CV with a covering letter.
Salary and Benefits: Salary circa £38k, company pension scheme, life insurance, private medical/dental insurance, 25 days holiday, staff parking and gym facilities.
Closing date for applications: 16th February 2020
By submitting a CV for this vacancy, you consent to the use of personal data by the organisation in the framework of the current legislation of the UK. CV EU guarantees the confidentiality of applications and the negotiation process when selecting candidates for the vacancy.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.