- 9-months fixed term role with a possibility to go permanent
- Full-time, 35 hours per week post
- Normally based at CMS House, Oxford. However currently CMS employees are working from home following government guidance, and will continue to do so until the government advises office working.
- Starting salary £24,425 and generous pension contribution: up to 15 per cent employer contribution on annual salary
- As an equal opportunities’ employer, we particularly welcome applications from individuals from minority groups as they are currently underrepresented within our organisation. All appointments are made on merit of skill, experience and potential as laid down in the job description and person specification.
Do you have a gift of administration with an eye for details? If so, please consider this exciting fixed term role in the Fundraising for Mission team as Supporter Care Assistant. The Church Relations Team is responsible for engaging the UK church in the cause of mission, increasing awareness and understanding of mission, and facilitating fruitful partnership through fostering and developing relationships.
This role will play a key part in the running of the department and promoting the fundraising function across Church Mission Society. There are three main elements to this role: data processing; supporter care; and team support, as such the post holder will work closely cross-team to assist with the day to day handling of data processing and queries, gift acknowledgement, event administration, and maintaining donor relationships.
It is essential that the successful candidate be educated to at least GCSE level, possess at least one year’s data entry experience, and have excellent customer care skills. It is also a requirement for this post holder to be in sympathy with the aims and values of CMS, which are detailed on the CMS website.
Further details can be found in the job description and person specification available to download.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications:
Midnight on Sunday 3 January 2021
Interviews will be held on the 14th or 15th January 2021at CMS House, Oxford or Zoom depending on government guidance.
Candidates for this role must already be eligible to work in the UK, with a valid visa and work permit if required.