Learning & Development Coordinator, Branches
Up to £32,000 + benefits
35 hours per week (happy to talk flexible working)
We’re the CIPD — the professional body for HR and people development. We are the voice of a worldwide community of more than 150,000 members committed to championing better work and working lives. We’ve been setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisation development for more than 100 years, helping members build their professional expertise and organisations build their HR and leadership capability.
There has never been a more interesting or important time to join us. We offer a friendly and stimulating culture and a wide range of professional development opportunities, as well as excellent benefits such as 28 days’ holiday, £125 personal development allowance and access to an award winning pension scheme.
As Learning & Development Coordinator, you will be an immediate contact for branches requiring advice, guidance and training on branch practices, systems, and procedures in line with CIPD’s strategic priorities. You will also administer Branch Development team activities ensuring that branches are kept informed of events, training, webinars, and other activities in support of their role in the branch. You’ll be part of Branch Development team who support engagement with our volunteers and you will contribute towards championing better work and working lives for all.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Being the main point of contact for training, learning activities and general internal or external branch enquires
- Managing and coordinating volunteer committee training events, administration, and activities (face to face and via webinar). Working closely with the Operations Coordinator, the Branch Development team, and internal stakeholders to ensure events run smoothly and fulfil their objectives
- Implementing training for system use to include Marketing Salesforce Cloud, Microsoft Teams, Email update Eventbrite, Zoom and YouTube, Survey Monkey and other systems
- Collating and coordinating the statistics and updates from Integra system on the status of volunteers for reporting purposes
- Working with the Branch Development and other internal teams to produce concise and targeted communications to volunteers
- Ensuring branch content, including web content and resources are kept up to date, remain current and fit for purpose to support of branch officers and volunteer committee members
- Maintaining accurate compliance records to include mandatory branch information and GDPR training records for branch committee members acting as Data Champion for the Branch Development team
- Supporting general department administration and projects relating to the customer experience for our volunteers and work in Investing in Volunteers (IiV) journey and experience
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
- We are looking for a collaborative team player with previous experience in a similar role
- A passion for learning and training with demonstratable Customer First service in this area
- Level 5 CIPD Learning & Development qualification
- Expert administration and support services in Office 365 Teams, Zoom, Eventbrite, Marketing Cloud, YouTube, and other systems to enable customers in the successful use of these tools
- Experience in encouraging buy in, uptake and onboarding of new system for customers
- Excellent communicator able to explain complex systems in a user-friendly way
- Word/Excel/PowerPoint and previous experience of workplace databases
- Data management and monthly reporting
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Able to understand and manage web-based and digital solutions within the role
- Experience in a membership-based organisation and working with volunteers is desirable
Please note, this advert is due to close on Friday 11 June 2021.
If this role describes you and your career aspirations, then click APPLY.
CIPD: valuing everyone as an individual!
The CIPD define diversity as valuing everyone as an individual – we value all our employees, customers and clients as people. Harnessing these differences creates a productive environment in which everybody feels valued, where their talents are fully utilised and organisational and personal goals are met.
We are committed to employment practices that promote diversity and inclusion in employment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, sex, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion or belief.
Please note, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers. Therefore, we would urge you to submit an application as soon as possible