Marketing Campaigns Manager
You will join us as a Marketing Campaign Manager with a passion for brand and marketing with a proven track record in the development and management of campaigns across the whole marketing mix.
The role would suit someone with business development experience who wants to stay in marketing
Marketing Campaigns Manager Responsibilities:
- Working directly with key internal stakeholders to develop, fully integrated, multi-channel and innovative marketing campaigns that reflect public sector and public finance issues – including developing from the outset clearly defined outcomes based campaign propositions, project plans and campaign budgets.
- Aligning campaign strategy to CIPFA’s overall business objectives.
- Being the marketing lead for the local government sector and develop and manage the Local Government marketing plan accordingly.
- Presenting campaigns in a coherent and logical manner on CIPFA’s website – ensuring user journeys are client-centric.
Marketing Campaigns Manager Requirements:
- Proven track record in the development and management of campaigns
- Essential across the whole marketing mix Excellent project management; communication; influencing
- Essential stakeholder management; and time management skills
- Professional / legal / financial services experience
- Desirable Experience of working in a matrix organisational structure
- Desirable Knowledge of Google Analytics
About CIPFA Chartered Institute of Public Finance & Accountancy:
The Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) is the world’s only professional accountancy body to specialise in public services, and our portfolio of qualifications is the foundation for a career in public finance.
Our members work across public services in national audit agencies, major accountancy firms, and other organisations and companies around the world where public money needs to be effectively and efficiently managed.
Globally, CIPFA leads the way in public finance. We support best practice in the management of public sector resources and use our values and expertise to help UK and international public financial managers as they grapple with sovereign debt issues and austerity programmes and the range of responses these require.
Location: London or Chester based
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 36 hours per week normally between the hours of 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (Flexible working considered)
Salary: £47,000 to £55,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, Up to 10% employer's pension contribution, Season ticket loans, Employee Assistance Helpline, Exclusive employee discount and rewards at many major brands including health & well-being, retail, restaurants and mobile technology providers.
Closing date for applications: 27th October, 2019
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Manager, Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Manager, Communications Officer, Communications Manager, Digital Marketing, Social Media, PR, Public Relations, Marketing Programs, Marketing Operations, Campaign Strategy etc.