Senior Front-End Developer
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Front-End Developer to shape the digital direction of CIPFA by developing high quality user experiences for all products within the Organisations digital estate.
You will be passionate, about new technology and approaches. With good interpersonal skills and able to quickly build relationships throughout CIPFA.
It is essential you have experience working with public facing websites, and technologies such as Angular and Sass. Experience of approaches to site optimisation, working with a microservices architecture, and patterns such as atomic design or BEM are desired.
You will be:
• Developing high quality user experiences for all products across the digital estate
• Contributing to the development strategy and schedule
• Assisting in identifying user journeys and ensure they provide a rich and beneficial experience for all users
• Promoting high standards through code reviews, and mentoring
• Assisting in identifying and evaluating the most suitable technology to adopt
In return we offer:
• 25 days annual leave
• Up to 10% employer's pension contribution
• Season ticket loans
• Employee Assistance Helpline
• Exclusive employee discount and rewards at many major brands including health & well-being, retail, restaurants and mobile technology providers
We are currently working remotely and in normal circumstances the role would be based from our Chester office.
The Chartered Institute of Public Accountancy (CIPFA) is the world’s only professional accountancy body to specialise in public services, and is a strong advocate for sound public finance management and innovative public service delivery.
Our members work in public services such as local government, the NHS and Whitehall departments as well as in national audit agencies, major accountancy firms and other organisations around the world where public money needs to be effectively and efficiently managed.
You may have experience of the following: Senior Front-End Developer, Front-End Developer, Front-End Developer, Web Developer, Software Developer, Developer, Software Developer, etc.