About the Role
This exciting position will increase the profile of Circle through effective, marketing, communications, PR, collaborations and corporate partnerships. You will be directly line managed by the CEO and sit within the Senior Management Team (SMT). The SMT is led directly by the CEO and Director of Operations. The role will provide the post-holder with opportunities to deliver key strategic inputs to the organisation’s long-term strategy whilst also providing line management experience with a junior post-holder, secondees and volunteers. It will include both strategic and operational responsibilities across communications and organisational partnerships. You’ll also support the CEO to achieve the agreed annual Corporate partnership target through establishing a robust and sustainable pipeline of corporate prospects.
The role will require a creative-thinker and relationship builder with experience in delivering outstanding brand and partnerships growth. You will be a brilliant communicator, with a track record of creating mutually-beneficial partnerships. You have robust experience managing marketing/ brand strategies and partnerships and have a passion for supporting young people into work. Ideally, you will be an adaptable team player able to support the wider organisation when necessary whilst continuing to manage your own work load.
- Use critical thinking, insights, historic data and marketing trends to create big-picture ideas and strategies across the marketing, PR and partnerships department
- Produce clear, consistent and creative content across digital, face-to-face and print for Circle’s existing social, funding and corporate networks
- Use content management systems and data to deliver successful campaigns, maintaining growth of the social media accounts
- Content ideation, coordination of photo/video shoots and potentially some hands on content creation
- Design and management of organisational marketing collateral
- Communications for funders, customers and corporates
- Line management of junior post-holder, secondees and volunteers
- Deliverables could include email mailers, press releases, marketing and advertising assets, promotional content, online blogs and fundraising collateral
- There may be times when content scheduling will be required.
- Identify and secure new corporate income by developing relationships and devising mutually beneficial partnerships
- Oversee collaborative projects previous examples include working with retailers, designers, photographers as well as other charities/ non-profits
- Monitor, develop and maintain existing stakeholder relationships including maintaining corporate marketing plans and community/celebration events
- Secure in-kind support from corporate organisations as appropriate
- Conduct research on corporate prospects, including CSR and sponsorship strategies
- Represent Circle at relevant networking events to deliver growth.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have…
- Excellent attention to detail
- Held responsibility for marketing plans, content and client-facing partnership management
- knowledge and experience of a range of corporate partnership approaches such as sponsorship, cause related marketing, pro bono support, charity of the year schemes, strategic partnerships and short-term appeals
- Led a small team and delegated time-restricted workloads
- Interest in social welfare, young people and fashion
- Understanding of the social enterprise and non-profit sector.
What we offer in return
Due to the recent securing of long-term funding and a new pilot programme at Circle, this is an exciting opportunity to make your mark in a unique role at a time of substantial growth. As a small organisation, we offer exceptional learning and development opportunities with mentoring available through our network. We also provide the scope for you to learn about additional areas of the business and to network with industry leaders in the non-profit, retail and fashion industries. In order to find the right person for the role, we are adaptable. The holiday package is 24 days' annual leave + bank holidays and we will provide you with an extra day off for your birthday!
Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate must be willing to undertake a DBS check for the duration of their employment at Circle.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.