Do you want to:
- make a real difference to people’s lives;
- make use of your valuable skills such as communication, listening and problem solving;
- keep learning and gaining experience every day;
- work with a range of different people, independently and in a team;
- have a positive impact in your community?
If so, then this could be the job for you!
Citizens Advice 1066 is seeking a Financial Capability Adviser to deliver advice to help people address the financial problems they face. This new post will join a team of experienced advisers. The post-holder will deliver advice sessions to individuals and groups in an interesting and engaging manner; covering debt prevention, money management, energy advice and skills such as budgeting, using bank accounts and options for borrowing and saving.
The ideal candidate will either have worked in a similar Citizens Advice role already or have experience giving advice, proven through recent employment. Full training and support will be given to the successful candidate to enable them to carry out their role.
The role includes outreach work and applicants will need to hold a full driver’s licence and own or have access to a vehicle.
At Citizens Advice 1066 we provide free, confidential and independent advice to help people overcome their problems. We work to fix the underlying causes of these problems and we are a voice for people on the issues that matter to them. We value diversity, champion equality and challenge discrimination.
- Flexible working patterns
- Friendly and supportive team atmosphere.
- Citizens Advice 1066 contributes 3% to the pension scheme
- 5 minutes’ walk from train station and multiple bus routes.
- Casual dress