We are looking for proactive, experienced Managers who will be responsible for service delivery to our clients and managing a team of staff and volunteers. You will be involved with the development and implementation of new services including recruitment and collaboration work with partners. Experience of successfully managing change and meeting targets is essential to this role. This is an opportunity to join successful management teams and develop future services for the needs of our clients and the communities we serve.
You will have:
- Ability to plan and work effectively under pressure
- Experience in managing people and performance
- Experience in successfully meeting targets and delivering a high quality service
- Ability to develop and deliver effective organisational change
- Ability to work proactively with stakeholders
- A flexible approach to work and travel, occasional out of office hours working will be required.
Please state on the application form which location you are applying for.
Interviews will be held week commencing 29 July 2019. Registered Charity Nos. 1077828 and 1112930
CVs are not acceptable.