Buckinghamshire with remote working
An exciting new opportunity in which you will be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely financial information is produced for the CEO, department managers and board of trustees and providing a full financial management service to the CEO and board of trustees.
In this role you will:
- Prepare management accounts and other finance papers to be reported to the Trustee Board or Treasurer on a regular basis.
- Review actual spending against budgets, on a project-by-project basis, and highlight any material discrepancies for corrective action.
- Prepare the statutory financial statements (compliant with the Charity SORP), to draft state, and financial sections in the trustees’ annual report working closely with the Treasurer and external auditors.
- Advise the CEO and Trustees on reserves position and information needed for the reserves policy.
- Identify, implement and review internal financial controls (liaising with the Treasurer). Report to the Trustees effectiveness of financial controls.
- Full qualification in accountancy or demonstrable equivalent experience
- Evidence of CPD ideally in charity finance
- Experience of costing bids and monitoring expenditure against projects
- Recent and ongoing experience of delivering financial management in a charity with experience of meeting deadlines and setting priorities
Please visit our website via the Apply button for more information and to apply.
Closing date: 14 November 2021