We are seeking an Operations Manager to manage the advice service operations, standards and compliance of Citizens Advice Diss, Thetford & District.
You will be located at Citizens Advice Diss, Thetford & District (currently blending remote and in person services).
This is an exciting opportunity to join our small but growing team and influence change and improvement across the organisation. You will be advice trained with experience of advice quality assessment, ideally with Advice Service Supervision experience. You will be responsible for day to day running of the offices, together with responsibility for ensuring advice quality standards are met. You will develop a strong understanding of the various funded projects delivered by the organisation and of partnerships within the district. You will deputise for the Chief Officer with partners and working groups.
We are seeking someone who is passionate about giving an effective service to those most in need and who is not afraid to drive change and improvement. You will need to demonstrate that you are a strong team player, with a strategic view as well as an eye for detail, and have great people skills. You will thrive in a busy environment and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Advice agency (AQS) trained with advice quality management experience (or can demonstrate willingness to learn)
- Track record of delivering operational change and driving performance
- Ability to manage individuals and teams and support personal development
- Experience of delivering change in a customer focused role
- Attention to detail to ensure accurate reporting and regulatory compliance
- Great interpersonal skills, a ‘can do’ attitude, and the ability to create a positive working environment
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex information and produce and present clear reports verbally and in writing
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment balancing competing priorities
- Demonstrably strategic and forward thinking, as well as an active problem solver
- A good up to date understanding of equality and diversity and its application to the provision of advice
How to apply
For a full job pack and application form please visit our website via the Apply button.
Closing date: 24th May 2021
Interviews will be held remotely in week commencing 31st May 2021.
If you want to chat about the role further, you can contact Mel Jones, Chief Officer. Contact details are available on our website.
The Citizens Advice service values diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic people, as they are currently under represented in our workforce