This post of Director of Operations has become available due to business growth. This post will be a member of the Senior Management Team and oversee the day to day running of the organisation alongside the existing Director of Operations and will be lined managed by the CEO. You will have responsibility for an array of projects, line managing the Operational Leadership and Management Team and have ultimate senior leadership accountability for the effective day to day running of the organisation. You will hold additional portfolio responsibilities in line with our strategic priorities and business plan. You will have overall workforce development responsibility and be able to demonstrate high level positive leadership and management skills, a focus on what is right for the client, and an excellent role model of our Citizens Advice values.
- You will be able to demonstrate clear management experience of line managing groups of different staff
- You will have a track record in fostering strategic relationships with a variety of stakeholders to benefit the organisation;
- You need to be an empathetic leader, a person centred manager, who enjoys the challenges and rewards that come with supporting people to be the best they can be;
- You will have excellent management and leadership skills and experience, who thrives in a busy environment and is flexible and creative in how you work;
- You will develop projects whilst maintaining our excellent reputation.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.