Contract: Fixed term until 31st December 2020
Location: Mold (Peripatetic across North and Mid Wales)
Holidays: 25 days per annum
At Citizens Advice Flintshire we are a well-established and trusted local service and have been providing quality information and advice to residents of Flintshire for over 50 years, during this time we have helped over 100,000 people and it's been 50 years of supporting communities and being supported by our volunteers, staff and funders.
We deliver the aims and principles of Citizens Advice by offering a comprehensive service of information, advice, advocacy and representation, and by working actively for change in the policies and practices of organisations that impact on the lives of our clients.
We are currently recruiting for two Settled Status Caseworkers to join our team.
The successful candidates will have:
- Minimum 1 year’s recent, relevant experience in advice work.
- Must have or be working towards the Citizens Advice Certificate in Advice Work or have equivalent experience.
- Ability to undertake generalist casework and manage caseload.
- Ability to learn and understand the requirements of the new EU Settled Status Scheme.
- Ability to research, analyse and interpret complex information.
- Ability and willingness to take on responsibility.
- Ability to plan and prioritise own work and meet deadlines.
- Good understanding of the benefit of digital delivery methods and their increasingly important role in the provision of advice services.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills including negotiation skills.
- Ability to give and receive feedback objectively and sensitively and a willingness to challenge constructively.
- Excellent IT skills and experience of using a range of suites such as MS Office.
- A commitment to continuous professional development, including a willingness to develop knowledge and skills in advice topics.
- A commitment to CAF aims principles, values and policies.
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly to a variety of outreach locations across the whole of mid and North Wales.
- Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends as required.
For more information please click on the Apply button.
Closing Date: 5pm 30th August 2019
Interview Date: 5th September 2019
Citizens Advice Flintshire is committed to equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.